Gutter & Dryer Vent Cleaning Service Denver
Chimney Sweeps Of America
During a rainstorm, do you notice that your gutters are not functioning properly? Be proactive. Water leaking into your house from an outside source is not covered by your homeowners insurance policy!
Problems with your gutters, downspouts, and extensions can cause expensive water damage. Our technicians can check for:
- Damaged sections that need to be repaired/replaced
- Leaves/debris blocking water flow to the downspout
- No extensions on the downspout to carry water away from the foundation
- Improperly installed gutters that fail to drain properly
- Insufficient gutter capacity to handle roof runoff
Free-flowing gutter system with no leaves/debris
Proactive measure to forestall water damage claims that are not covered by homeowners insurance
Check construction and capacity of system.
Why have your gutters cleaned?
When gutters have debris piled up above the flashing or shingle line, the debris can hold moisture on the fascia boards - the horizontal boards at the end of the roof overhang. The moisture can also affect the roof sheathing and framing beyond the fascia. This moisture can cause dry rot, ice dams and a variety of other problems.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Is your dryer vent clogged or improperly vented? Have your clothes dryer vents been professionally inspected and maintained to prevent dangerous fires and injury?
Per the NFPA on Dryer Vent Fires:
- In 2010, an estimated 16,800 reported U.S. non-confined or confined home structure fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines resulted in 51 civilian deaths, 380 civilian injuries and $236 million in direct property damage.
- Clothes dryers accounted for 92% of the fires; washing machines 4%, and washer and dryer combinations accounted for 4%.
- The leading cause of home clothes dryer and washer fires was failure to clean.
- Safety for your home and family
- Reduced operation costs
- Extend the life of your dryer
- Extend the life of your clothes by lowering dryer temperatures
Our service technician will inspect the dryer vent. We use air pressure and agitation tools along with vacuum to clean out the
entire vent. Once the cleaning equipment has traveled the length of the vent enough times to thoroughly clean the vent, we'll clean out the connection piece, reattach your dryer and recheck the vent while your dryer is operating. We also have video inspection equipment we can use.
Take a look at our before and after dryer vent gallery.